Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Experiences in Life Mould Us into What We Are...

After blogging about my experience on a mission trip last night, I was chatting with hubs and I did some thinking...

And it dawned on me that IT IS these experiences I had in MY LIFE that moulded me into what I am today.
The love for children and teaching started then.

Thinking forward, I'm reminded that our youths today may not have this opportunity to experience life in poverty.
They take everything for granted, assume that everything must be provided.

I hope that I can restart my engine into mission work again. And hopefully, in time to come, bring my son along to experience what I had experienced so many years back.

I think I'll take some time off in June 2011 and join my mum in Balai, Indonesia where they are doing mission work now, with weekly trips up to conduct lessons and interact with the children. Or Christmas 2011. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments!