Monday, November 21, 2011

The Start of the School Holidays

School holidays are here!!!
My elder boy is also home with me, and thankfully, I'm still on leave and can spend some quality time with him and the younger one.

My teachers at the AMK centre just uploaded pictures of the school holiday activities and it seems like the kids are having loads of fun!

Beautiful drawing by one of our students, specially for our centre supervisor, Miss Janice!
 
Learning about astronomy!

The kids taking a photo with their work! Look how proud they are!

All working hard on adding their fingerprints!

The masterpiece! "The Human Anatomy - In Fingerpaint!"

Our hands may be dirty.... but we are loving it!

I'm sure their parents will be proud of them and happy that their kids get to enjoy and learn at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments!