Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life as a Mother of TWO

Juggling a newborn and an active 4yo seemed scary and intimidating when I first found out about the pregnancy. However, it's been 6 weeks and we are doing well!

My elder boy has adjusted to having a little brother without much fuss. In fact, he loves his little brother and will help out (like patting didi when he fusses and helping to take things for us during diaper change or feeding). Really thankful that all the chats about welcoming a little baby into the family has been really useful!

The younger one has been a blessing. Slowly learning to sleep through the night and starting to establish a routine. Reading 'horror stories' on forums made me nervous, especially since our last newborn experience was quite some time ago! But, the little one turn out to be an easy-going baby and we learnt his cues very quickly.

Just 3 weeks left before I'm back teaching all classes again and I'm thankful for a wonderful maid who can handle both boys to leave me to work from home in peace. :D
Looking forward to starting classes again. All materials ready and I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Comments!